Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

Goodday everyone,  

I am super excited about starting this forum to help you realize how great of a person you truly are. We face so many obstacles daily in life or should I say we go through different stages in life but I am here to inform you that these situations should not determine whom you are, instead use these situations to press forward and be the best person you can be. You are God's creation and are not made to be less than that, you are made to overcome any downers or negativity and use those things to be a bigger and better person. The key to achieving these goals is remaining positive, cheerful, hopeful and ultimately keep your head up and do not give up. Life is grand and you are unstoppable. 

With all these said please feel free to post any comments, concerns and words of wisdom that you have and let us work together to discover the YOU that you know that you can be and in my opinion the YOU that you are. Be blessed...

14 comments:

  1. I am very excited about this. I know it will be very beneficial to a lot of us young people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too am very excited...we can learn from here and also share ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great initiative Victoria. Young people everyday face challenges or decisions that could make or mar them. Your forum will certainly provide an avenue to seek ways to better handle these issues.

    Two thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What more can I say..This is really a platform for people to discover who they are,as they come across various turbulent in their life....I hope to contribute to this forum.
    Nice work Vicky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Vicky! I'm so proud of you. This will be a great place to exercise your gift in encouraging young people. I'll support you and contribute the best I can. Good job sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for checking out the site and for your willingness and excitment to be a part of making a difference. let's make it happen people! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job sis. This is nice. I know everyone will benefit from it as we all learn from each other. God bless and more Grace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Viks! Why can't I post a comment on your "Health & Lifestyle" page? You put some great information on that page, thats a pretty good workout regime! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nawa Oh! Good job. This workout regimen serious sha:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work Vicky, nice work....I will need you to take this to another level, will update you later. This is an exceptional talent you are putting to work. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amaka George-OkaforJuly 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM

    What a wonderful idea! Great people like you think out great things/ideas. Mum, keep it up. It is encouraging and motivating.


    Cheers,
    Amaka George-Okafor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky you are so creative and loving.Keep up with the good work.

    Nice tips

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I'm posting my comment late. I want to tell you girl that your blog is fantastic Vicky!.Keep it real girl.I know through your blog many will rediscover themselvses.The sky is your starting point.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking through this again and reminded why I started this blog... Thanks again everyone for your support.. Lets encourage each other and keep moving up up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete